Caffeteca Gardelli Specialty Coffee is the flagship cafe of Rubens Gardelli, located in his birth city of Forlì. Almost two decades after beginning his coffee journey working in his mother's traditional family cafe, Rubens chose this new location to create the Caffeteca, his dream specialty cafe in late 2020. An open, bright, minimalist style and his brand's signature pastel pink brushed delicately throughout the interior.
"Acidity is not a crime" greets you as you enter the front door, a clear sign of what to expect when sampling their range of specialty roasted coffees. The Caffeteca Gardelli Specialty Coffee offers a full selection of Gardelli Specialty Coffees beans served in a range of different brew methods. It is a playground for coffee lovers.
In-store brew methods
- Espresso?The iconic Italian espresso method uses a machine to force near-boiling water at high pressure through finely ground coffee and a portafilter.
Espresso brewed coffee produces concentrated, rich flavours with crema on top.
- Pour-over?The pour-over method uses a cone-shaped dripper with a paper filter. Near-boiling water is poured over medium-coarse ground coffee and passes through the paper filter. Different thicknesses of filter paper removes the coffee oils.
Pour-over brewed coffee produces a cleaner taste with less bitterness.
- Syphon pot?The syphon pot method uses a two-chambered glass device, vapor pressure to brew as well as a metal filter. Medium-coarse coffee is used.
Syphon pot brewed coffee produces full-bodied and heavier flavours.
- Buy specialty coffee in-store
- Buy coffee equipment in-store
- Indoor seating
47121 Forlì (FC),